- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Garages
Relaxed Family Haven In Perfect Street Setting
Nestled peacefully within a tranquil street scape, this substantial home offers exceptional family flexibility and comfort with the potential for dual living. Complete with an amazing alfresco deck with all the “cook” could want as well as a spa, the entertaining will be a breeze. Enjoying a super private position in a cul-de-sac location delivering delightful leafy and area views it is also wonderfully positioned close to amenities with bus stop close by.
– Generous formal lounge & dining flooded with natural light
– Galley style kitchen & casual dining, both taking in the delightful outlook
– Three bedrooms upstairs, a generous main bedroom with floor to ceiling built-ins
– Wonderfully proportioned family sized bathroom upstairs
– Downstairs has many options with family room, over-sized study, ensuite & storage
– Well appointed laundry downstairs plus under house storage
– Amazing alfresco entertaining with spa, BBQ smoker, BBQ, Japanese style BBQ, cook top, steamer, pizza oven and fireplace to gather no matter what the weather
– Lovely established gardens & well fenced yard with wood storage shed
– Single garaging with workshop & considerable storage space for your needs
Things to love: Solar panels, two split cycle air-conditioners, NBN ready, expansive storage, skylights, quality appliances, gas heating, water tanks, entertainers delight, approximately 556m2 block, pest and building report available – no fee
This well presented and much loved home set over two levels has many features to make for comfortable family living and entertaining, certainly made a priority with the amazing and well equipped outdoor escape!