- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages
Convenient & Peaceful Living
This lovely light filled 3 bedroom villa provides for an easy, convenient and low maintenance lifestyle situated on the edge of the Royal National Park in East Heathcote. Set in a peaceful, quiet development of only 4 properties, close to nature trails and an moments to transport, this villa is a must to inspect.
– Open plan lounge and dining leading out to the sunny north facing courtyard
– Original kitchen in good condition enjoying plenty of natural sunlight through the bay window
– Three well proportioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Well appointed bathroom complete with bath and separate toilet
– Galley style laundry with direct access to the yard / clothesline
– 2 x split system air conditioning units
– Double garage with drive through access and internal entry
– Approximate quarterly outgoings are Strata: $695.00 / Rates: $350.00 / Water: $ 180.00
Things to love: Pet friendly complex, auto garaging, north facing yard, delightful easy care gardens,
linen cupboard, large garden shed
This villa offers such an appealing lifestyle with Heathcote Train Station moments away and the wonderful opportunity of bush walks and local shops and sporting ovals a stroll away.