- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Garages
Superbly Presented & Character Filled
Brimming with charm and appeal this outstanding Heritage property boasts all the comforts of today and the style and glamour of yesteryear. The feel upon entering this beautiful “Californian Bungalow” is calming and inviting and in keeping with tradition of its day. The attention to detail is inspiring with lovely stained glass windows, intricate ceilings, doorways and doors all as originally crafted.
– Three very generous bedrooms all provide built-in wardrobes
– Living & dining areas are light filled & spill to the outdoor decking
– Delightful contemporary kitchen with quality dishwasher, stone benchtops, expansive storage
– Bathroom is fresh & appealing
– Outside deck makes for relaxed entertaining
– Side lawned yard for the children, pets with herb gardens
– Well equipped & planned laundry with toilet
– Single garage with loft storage
💙Things to love💙: Easy care gardens, pet friendly, street parking, dishwasher, cast iron fireplace, high impeccably detailed ceilings, attic storage with ladder access & large linen cupboard.
This cherished home so rarely found makes for a wonderful unique lifestyle and has transport, shops and schools moments away providing a convenient lifestyle.
This is certainly a magic retreat indeed with strong links to the past offering many original features yet blended with todays comforts.
Levies $783.30 Water $156.78 Council $358.60